Engine Media Holdings, Inc. Executive Chairman Tom Rogers talked to CNBC about Torque Esports, Frankly Media and WinView joining forces to form an integrated news, gaming, sports and esports platform.
- New motorsport portal “The Race” to showcase both on track and online race actionFebruary 4, 2020
- Torque Esports gaming platform UMG launches “Gears of War” partnership with MicrosoftFebruary 3, 2020
- Montoya’s stunning performance earns inaugural Miami’s Fastest Gamer crownFebruary 1, 2020
- Motorsport greats and esports racing stars set to battle it out in Miami’s Fastest GamerJanuary 30, 2020
- NFL football on Twitch gaining yards according to Torque Esports data expertsDecember 20, 2019